Thermo Electric offers state of the art none destructive inspection based on:
• Digital high-energy radiography enables quality and reliable results – Microfocus 130 kV
• Compliance with ASTM standards to ensure reputable services
• Trained technicians and engineers to perform inspection, provide quality images, and report on CT scans to meet industry, regulatory, and internal requirements.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Inspection and analysis of products during development and testing via our inspection service to ensure consistent and top-quality products provided to our customers
• Compare radiographed images to drawing specs and designs to find deviations and diagnose potential flaws in parts and processes
• Compare scans before and after processes and testing to learn the effects of functionality and usage in various environments
• Metrology of internal and external features and services such as weld quality, internal junctions, material insulation thickness and effectiveness, orientation analysis of temperature sensors and various other electronic devices, and much more
• Catered to customer specs and standards to ensure quality products and in-depth analysis
Ability to inspect parts supplied by customers to evaluate and design top-quality parts and products to optimize functionality and improve upon existing designs.