OUR DELIVERY MODEL
100% ON TIME COMMITMENT
Thermo Electric is committed to fast quotes and optimized turnaround to satisfy our customers’ needs.
At Thermo ELectric, we know the urgency of an outage or a shutdown so we’ve created a culture sensitive to On Time Delivery, our primary key performance indicator.
Our optimized global supply chain enables our manufacturing locations to maintain stock on a large variety and quantity of raw materials & sub-assemblies, ensuring a rapid turnaround- keeping downtime and subsequent financial impacts to a minimum.
Every day, we ship dozens of orders domestic & internationally as per our promise date. Our factories are situated near major package transit hubs which aids in getting your assets back into operation quickly.
We are proud to offer several processing & delivery alternatives to suit your demands.
LEAD TIME OPTIONS
Thermo Electric is committed to offering a variety of order processing options to suit your needs. The following alternatives are available and apply to all standard items in the product guide with exception to some select, machined components, multi-couples and tubeskins. (see below *)
• STANDARD LEAD TIME Average of 20 days after receipt of order
• RUSH PROCESSING Improved – 10 day turnaround
• EXPEDITED PROCESSING Improved – 4 day turnaround
• EMERGENCY PROCESSING Improved – 2 day turnaround
• SAME DAY Improved – 8 hour turnaround
For any inquiries or questions about our Delivery Options Conditions & Pricing, please contact us at: email@example.com
Thermo Electric ships daily via UPS, FedEx, Freight, and other major carriers in addition to free local pickup, drop-off, and delivery.
Our agreements with UPS and FedEx allow us to take advantage of our volume shipments which keeps your shipping costs lower while offering delivery options from Ground to Overnight and in-between. Many of our parcel constructions have been engineered, tested, and certified by UPS to ensure our products are properly packaged for transit and arrive ready for service.
We recommend international customers use our “Prepaid & Billed, UPS International” option to process orders quickly with optimal savings and insurance coverage.
* Quoted delivery options apply to “small batch’ (ex. < 10 piece) orders with materials confirmed in stock. “Days” referenced are business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, Holidays) though weekend service may be available upon special request. Our delivery estimates & commitments provided are by promise date or best effort basis. Any engineering, new part design/setup, documentation, testing, and other non-standard services will need to be reviewed individually as processing times vary for atypical processes.